Hello team,
I just got back for a director training and wow I think i need to step it up. So I will be posting on this sit thing to help you with your business , ideas, how too and all kind of fun things.
So to kick it all off here are a few pictures of our up line Here are some ladies form Texas. Great Directors
Rhonda Is the lady with the long dark hair. She is our Super Star Director.
The Blond is Colette founder of Scentsy (Super Star Director) she is an amazing lady.
Her is colette talking to us and we all should strive to have the Scentsy Sprite she has..
hope you enjoyed a few pictures and there will be a tone more to come.
Maria Birch
Your Director.
This looks like you had a blast and learned a lot! Great job! You are an excellent Director! Thanks again for all you do!
ReplyDelete